It’s time to get new members into our clubs!
The District’s membership building contest for 2019-2020 is now open to all clubs and the goal is simple: it’s the Big Push for 400 new members by January 31, 2020! This represents an average of 3 – 4 new members per club. Yes! It is possible!! Let’s make this happen!!!
- This contest is amongst clubs in each division with members and officers working together to bring new guests to their events and meetings.
- Guests are provided with the information on how to become members and are invited to subsequent meetings.
- The top 3 clubs with most the newly enrolled members within the period of this contest in each division will win:
- 1st prize: $100 Toastmasters gift certificates
- 2nd prize: $75 Toastmasters gift certificates
- 3rd prize: $50 Toastmasters gift certificates
The club member or officer who brings in the highest number of guests in each division will win a $50 Toastmasters gift certificate.
As with any contest, here are some ground rules to comply with:
1) To be eligible to participate in the contest prize draw, the club must host at least one open house event or a related event for membership building
2) A minimum of 3 new members must join the club by January 31, 2020.
3. Using the club contest tracker sheet, Club Presidents should compile and send their results to their Area and Division Directors by end of day January 31, 2020.
4. Using the Division results sheet, Division Directors should compile and send their results to by end of day February 4, 2020
5. Final results will be announced and posted on the District’s website by February 10, 2020.
Support & materials
- Division Directors should coordinate with Area Directors to support clubs with their Open House Events. Help communicate and distribute the resources and materials available to clubs for an effective campaign
- The District has free marketing materials that can be obtained from
- Clubs should leverage the tips, tricks and insights shared in the posted video recording of the Club Marketing Masterclass and the presentation materials shared by our Toastmasters International Vice Presidents and Past International Director.
- Questions related to this contest can be directed to
Most importantly, have incredible fun with the Big Push for 400 new members!