The role of VP education can be one of the busiest and rewarding club officer roles. Learning how to automate meeting planning and agenda creation can free up you time to do the most rewarding part of your role – the support and encouragement of the member’s goals. Implementing the easy-Speak software allows Toastmaster clubs to automate their meeting planning and to track and support members’ development.
If you want to take your clubs meeting planning to the next level then join Omar Nef on July 17, 2017 at the Edmonton public library Ldylwylde 8310 88 Ave NW, Edmonton From 6:00 to 8:30 as he guides you through the process of setting up easy-Speak for your club. Entrance is only $2 per person and parking is free.
Topics will include:
– Creating new member profile
– Creating new club
– Creating new members and/or changing their status
– Creating a new Template Agenda
– Modify an Agenda and save it
– Creating new event/meeting
– Creating new goal for a member
– Review the Members Progress: Communication Chart and Leadership Chart.
– I will create a Prospect Club in Easy Speak for practice purposes. ASAP you confirm your attendance I will create you as a member of this Prospect club.
You will need to bring your Laptop. The library has Wireless access for our training.
Space is limited to VP Ed Officers only
Please confirm you attendance asap, by emailing Omar Nef email@example.com After, you will receive a formal invitation from Outlook to book in our calendars.
The room is booked from 6:00 to 8:30
- 6 to 6:30 : Meeting Set up and Prep your computer to be ready to Start.
- 6:30 : Training Starts
- 7:15 to 7:30 : Break
- 8:15 : Training Ends
- 8:15 to 8:30 : Tear down. We need to leave the room as we receive it.