The following membership building campaign and contest is open to all members in good standing who are not currently serving in the capacity of a district official. The goals of this campaign are to spark some friendly competition between members, get out to meet other Toastmasters at other clubs and to grow our membership. To that end, there are three levels to strive towards (Promoter, Enthusiast & Champion) – each getting more challenging.
The rewards are:
- Additional members and guests at our clubs;
- seeing new ways, ideas and methods to run successful club meetings;
- making new friends; and
- prizes for those that complete each of the three levels.
As with any contest there are some basic ground rules to comply with:
1) Download and print the contest forms from the District 99 website for level 1, 2 and 3.
2) Adhere to the form guidelines in order to get signatures for the various sections.
3) Scan and email the completed form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) You need to complete level 1 before starting level 2, and you need to complete level 2 before starting level 3.
5) This contest will start on October 1, 2017 and will conclude at midnight April 20, 2018. You have approximately 6 months.
6) Prizes will be awarded at the Spring Conference in Edmonton.
- For completion of Level 1: Your name will appear on the screens at the Spring Conference as being a Promoter of Toastmasters, Toastmasters t-shirt or $20 gift certificate for the Toastmasters International store.
- For completion of Level 2: Your name will appear on the screens at the Spring Conference as being a Promoter of Toastmasters and a Toastmaster Enthusiast, Toastmasters branded presenter or $40 gift certificate for the Toastmasters International store.
- For completion of Level 3: Your name will appear on the screens at the Spring Conference as being a Promoter, Enthusiast and Toastmaster Champion, Toastmasters branded jacket or $70 gift certificate for the Toastmasters International store.
Questions related to this contest can be directed to email@example.com.