Since the COVID-19 pandemic hit, many of our clubs have adapted their meetings into an online format. This has a deep learning curve for some.
In this masterclass, industry expert, Al Wynant on May 20, 2020, shared insights on the strategies, tips, tricks and tools for growing and sustaining an online meeting attendance.
It was an honour to have Al share his 30-year experience on this subject matter.
Watch these sessions and download the presentation materials compiled to help your club finish the current program year healthy and strong.
This masterclass covered the following learning topics:
1. What to expect post COVID-19
2. Best practices for starting online
3. Online tools and technology evaluation
4. Creating an interactive online experience
5. How to inspire virtual meeting participation
6. Sustaining online meetings
Related resource: Club Marketing Masterclass (24-Nov-2019)
- Masterclass Slide Deck Growing and sustaining an online meeting attendance
- Toastmasters International
- Tips to ensure a smooth transition to online meetings
- Tips for club officers to lead successful online meetings
- Online prospect flier for reaching out virtually to prospect members
- Online member invite for increasing online meeting attendance
- Digital ribbons for online meeting awards
- Resource from Al Wynant
- Email Cycle Templates for online meeting registrations and attendance