Taking Leadership to the next Level!
When: October 23rd, 2019 at 7:00 PM
Where: Four Points Edmonton Gateway, 10010 12th Avenue SW, Edmonton AB
Cost: Free event sponsored by District 99 Toastmasters. To register, please click here
What: A panel discussion that includes our special guest and local leaders who will share their leadership journey in Toastmasters.
Has expanding your leadership skills crossed your mind? This thought, too was once pondered by our greatest leaders. Join us Oct 23rd to hear their stories, experiences and how you can expand your horizons.
District 99 presents a Leadership Summit to answer all your questions and curiosities with Margaret Page, Toastmasters International First Vice President 2019-20; Neil Wilkinson, Past International Director 1993-94; Lana Sweeney, District Director 2019-20; Rena Weikle, Program Quality Director 2019-20; Dotun Eliezer, Club Growth Director 2019-20. Panel Moderator Glenn Walker, Immediate Past District Director 2018-19.
District 99 needs your talent, curiosities and experience for the 2020-2021, Management Team consists of the following positions:
- District Director (elected at Spring Conference)
- Program Quality Director (elected at Spring Conference)
- Club Growth Director (elected at Spring Conference
- Administration Manager (appointed)
- Finance Manager (appointed)
- Public Relations Manager (appointed)
- Logistics Manager (appointed)
- District Awards Chair (appointed)
- Division Director (elected at Spring Conference)
- Area Director (appointed)
“Great leaders are authentic in their interest in people and their problems — their ability to emotionally connect is a superpower. They listen deeply and are intent on learning, and their willingness to find solutions flows from their empathy for other people.” Margaret Page, DTM