The district leadership is organizing the 2020-2021 mid-year training for District 99 leaders who are members of the District Executive Committee.
Registration for this event is required so that you can automated messages which include the agenda, Zoom link, etc. – Registration will close on Thursday, January 28, 2021
The day will start will an opening/team activity facilitated by the District Director. As this is the contest season, there will be training rolled out for online contests to be organized at the Area, Division, and District levels. Membership is also another challenge clubs are facing due to the impact of COVID, so it is anticipated that a session will be facilitated to brainstorm ideas for Areas and Divisions to pursue in helping clubs in their membership drive.
A meeting of the District Executive Committee will also be conducted covering different topics to help with mid-year planning activities.
The session will end with Division Councils moving into their breakout rooms to have their midyear planning meetings for contests, training, membership etc.
Who should attend:
Members of the District Executive Committee including:
- The District Director, Program Quality Director & Club Growth Director
- The Administrative Manager, Finance Manager, Public Relations Manager, and Logistics Manager
- Immediate Past District Director, Division Directors & Area Directors with their assistants
- Committee Chairs including the District Conference Chair, District Contest Chair, and the District Contest Chief Judge
Why attend this session
- Be equipped with the insight, tools, and resources to finish your district term strong
- Network with your peers to plan and prioritize for the second part of the 2020-2021 program year.
- Receive any new updates from the District Leaders’ mid-year training at the World Headquarters.