If your club recruited 12 new Toastmasters this year, those new members are eligible for free registration to the District 99 Toastmasters Conference in Saskatoon.
This new incentive is to encourage new Toastmasters to attend the conference and see first-hand the benefits of this weekend. The conference is for all Toastmasters. For those who have previously attended, the value is obvious. Together, we learn and have fun while developing our skills, leadership and confidence.
If your club has grown by 12 more more new Toastmasters, read on. Here are the qualifying details and particulars:
- Qualifying period is from July 1st , 2018 to April 27th , 2019.
- New members must be members in good standing during this period, with payment of regular dues paid to eligible club and Toastmasters International until September 30th of 2019.
- Each eligible new member must fill out the regular registration form (pdf) and include the club name sponsoring the member and submit the completed form to registration committee by the deadline.
- Verification from Toastmasters International supporting each individual membership for this period is required for incentive eligibility.
- Members that do not qualify are:
- Dual membership
- Transferred membership
- Reinstated members
- Members from other Districts.
- Members not living in D99
- Members that have not had continuing active membership stated in item 1.
- Free registration is for all events during the Conference, May 3-5th BUT DOES NOT INCLUDE MEALS. Meals for each meal event are available separately at cost upon request prior to April 27th deadline. Reserved tables shall be available for these members that have not added a meal package to their free registrations.
- The hospitality room is offered with the same beverage cost as regular registrants.
- All entertainment, educational sessions and respective business meetings, auctions, and social events are open to these new members.
To verify eligibility, the first step is to have your club president or VP membership check the club list on Toastmasters International. For other questions, please contact Donald.Zurakowski@d99tm.org.