Welcome to the 2020-21 program year!
Program Quality Director
Club Growth Director
Rena Weikle DTM
Dotun Eliezer DTM
Richard A. Mattis DTM
Welcome to the new 2020-21 program year starting on July 1, 2020. The impact of the pandemic has been unprecedented no doubt. However, we had our silver lining of success stories in the 2019-2020 year as highlighted in the following video. We look forward to an exciting Toastmaster year as we adapt to the current realities and become more resilient as leaders.
Do you have questions for the District Team?
Use this as a guide on how to engage the district team and access the portfolio of services.
District Director: email@example.com
- Day-to-day operations
- District admin, finance and logistics
- District committees including nominations and club alignment
- District recognition
- District assets, tools and resources for clubs
- Admin Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Manager – email@example.com
- Logistics Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Division and Area Directors
- Recognition Chair
- Nominations and Credentials Chair
- District Alignment Chair
Program Quality Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distinguished club program
- Club support for Pathways
- District and club officers training
- TLI events
- Club mentoring program
- Speech contests materials
- District conference planning
- Pathways Program Chair
- Education and Training Development Coordinator
- TLI Event Coordinator
- District Conference Chair
- District Contest Chair
To learn more, visit the program quality portfolio
Club Growth Director: email@example.com
- Leads for chartering new clubs
- Demonstration meetings
- New club sponsors training
- Club coaching and retention of clubs
- Club marketing tools and resources
- Speechcraft and Youth Leadership programs
- Club growth coordinator
- Club extension chair
- Club coach chair
How is COVID-19 Pandemic Affecting District 99?
The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has been unprecedented. How will this continue to impact our district and clubs?
With the 2020-2021 program starting on July 1, we are moving forward with the lessons learned during the last three months of becoming more resilient. With a focus on quality and retention, we will be intentional and agile in our approach to conducting the district’s business of serving our members and supporting our clubs to achieve excellence in this current Toastmasters year.
It is good to see that many of our clubs adapt to conducting their meetings online. As life gradually opens up into a new normal, we are here to provide support as your club work through rethinking how your club continues to create a rich member experience using a hybrid model of conducting in-person meetings in a safe environment while extending that to an online audience.
REPLAY – Club Marketing Master Class (20-May-2020)
Check out this masterclass which is a panel discussion with an industry expert, Al Wynant, sharing insight on how to grow and sustain an online meeting attendance
This masterclass provides introductory learning on the following topics:
1. What to expect post COVID-19
2. Best practices for starting online
3. Online tools and technology evaluation
4. Creating an interactive online experience
5. How to inspire virtual meeting participation
6. Sustaining online meetings
Presentation materials are available for download here.
Related resource: REPLAY – Club Marketing Masterclass(24-Nov-2019)
Toastmasters International First Vice President, Margaret Page DTM, Second Vice President, Matt Kinsey, DTM and Past International Director, Gloria Shishido, DTM on October 24, 2019, presented 3 powerful sessions on the strategies, tips, tricks and tools for growing club membership in this program year.
It was such an honour to have our international leaders share their wealth of experience with us at District 99.
Watch the replay of these sessions and download the presentation materials for use in attracting new members to […]